...porque as melhores coisas nunca são de saber, não há quem as saiba dizer, são coisas de ser...







domingo, 7 de novembro de 2010

Remembrance by Maya Angelou






Your hands easy
weight, teasing the bees
hived in my hair, your smile at the
slope of my cheek. On the
occasion, you press
above me, glowing, spouting
readiness, mystery rapes
my reason




When you have withdrawn
your self and the magic, when
only the smell of your
love lingers between
my breasts, then, only
then, can I greedily consume
your presence.



Maya Angelou in Famous Poets and Poems







Your name maybe is that something between love and heart. I call you something like love or if I dare and even if it isn´t allowed, I´ll call you by your name. Your name is love something, always heart and often air, sun, moon... all the things that I´ll found in Earth or in some other place... just those small little things, those special things who make me feel bigger, a bigger something. Maybe everyone knows them by that name. Your name, maybe is that something in between the L letter and a YOU... Who cares about a name if a heart is everyone´s face?!...And Love is a noname word, it doesn´t matter if we are in this world or in some other place... Love is always in the right place, a noname word for each name, each face. A noname word that it isn´t easy to face... Your name is just between yours and my place, right between that something. Your name is in your face. Someday I´ll look at you and I´ll see the word, a noname word made to call you. Your name, I know, your name... there is my place...









Love is a word, I love his face. Love is a world in between two places...I belong that place...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário