...porque as melhores coisas nunca são de saber, não há quem as saiba dizer, são coisas de ser...







sexta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2011

THE MUSIC - All of the musics in the world...


...aren´t just enough... I tryed, but...I can´t take a simple one... They aren´t enough... even enough isn´t enough... maybe that little thing made of no word... nothing is enough... I tell you and I mean it, it isn´t enough... The whole world isn´t enough... The huge ocean, isn´t enough... I don´t know about enough... I realized nothing is enough... The only enough isn´t enough, maybe... I hope this not enough would be enough, and I´m sure it isn´t enough... Someone please tell me where the hell have gone all the enoughs... Well, it doesn´t matter, maybe... This is enough of this enoughs... a little something is already enough... a little something like this words that aren´t enough... or maybe another words, that aren´t words... are enough...






...enough, I don´t think that´s our word... enough is a never enough word, a never enough something... so little that suits perfectly in every you and me... and still it isn´t enough...

























"...Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs, and what's wrong with that?..."

retirado daqui






...ONLY LOVE is silly enough to be called that something and still be everything...







Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário