...porque as melhores coisas nunca são de saber, não há quem as saiba dizer, são coisas de ser...







quarta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2010

Shell Silverstein - The Missing Piece

..."I think you are the one
I have been waiting for,"
Said the missing piece.
"Maybe I am your missing piece."
...











...And the boy loved the tree...













The missing piece
















Words with some pieces of that something that everyone seeks...
Pieces of the L word and You...

















...something that's lost in words ...
and ...we always find inside of something...
deep in the bottom of every word we can't say...

...a speaking thing inside of something...

...a seeker word... seeking a You in the Me...



......"Maybe you're my missing piece..."







"...So I'm all of love that could make it today..."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário