...porque as melhores coisas nunca são de saber, não há quem as saiba dizer, são coisas de ser...







quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

Love -The power of love




When the power of love
Replaces the love of power
Man will have a new name: God.



Sri Chinmoy





You have given freedom to your mind.

Therefore, your mind causes worries for you

About the future.

Why do you not give freedom to your heart?

Your heart will definitely prepare you

For the future.



Sri Chinmoy





Try to smile


When all else fails

Try to smile.

To your great surprise

You will succeed.


Sri Chinmoy





Ode to the book

When I close a book
I open life.

(...)

I learned about life
from life itself,
love I learned in a single kiss
and could teach no one anything
except that I have lived
with something in common among men,
when fighting with them,
when saying all their say in my song.

Pablo Neruda


retirado de "Poet Seers"


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário